Timeline

Friday 6 November 2015

PRMNT Magazine Proposal

This is my proposal to the magazine itself. I was given some feedback, and people asked questions about my magazine.
(Sorry for the video being cut short, I was not editing the video, as it was all one long clip)


I was told that I should think more about specific things that I want to happen in my magazine. I have thought about running regular Q&A's, and also spotlight pages for a 'who to watch' area. This would suite my audience as they are quite adventurous, and would like to find upcoming stars.
They also told me that I should think if greyscale images is the best idea, it was simply a question. I have come to conclusion that this will work, the whole page will not be black & white, there will be colour on some of the text, and also part of my house style is going to be strips of colour around the edges of the pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment