Timeline

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Possible Magazine Content

I would like to get aspiring rappers who are not very big right now, but looks as if they have potential, or better yet are growing rapidly but have not quite made it. I already have a couple of candidates in line for this:
People such as Witt Lowry, or Ivan B.
However people that are well known that will draw them into the magazine would be rappers such as G-Eazy, Logic and Hoodie Allen.


As I will find it hard to get an actual interview with these rappers I will have to use media that hey have already put out to make my articles, this may be things such as lifestyle, clothing, or just about what they have planned to come up. However if they have not put out much information, or they are the main article, I will have to put out information about all 3 in one article.
-


Something that could happen regularly in my magazine could be a spotlight for the weeks best underrated rapper. This would not only help smaller rappers get noticed but also give people a chance to find new music. It also means that you do not need to get permission from the rapper & you do not need to try to convince them to give you an interview. There are already lots of you-tube channels such as 'SwagyTracks' (which I hate the name of) dedicated to this sort of thing so it would be easy to find someone each week.
I would name this section; 'Nearly On'.

No comments:

Post a Comment