Timeline

Wednesday 16 September 2015

AS Media [Spencer Reid] [Adobe InDesign]

Wed 16th Sept. - Intro.

-   Hello! This is just a small section so that you can understand what this blog is about. This is my recollection of my AS Media course as my first year as a college student, you will be able to see me use software such as InDesign & Photoshop, as well as looking at other technical things to do with media as a whole and how it is done professionally. I will already know most of the things to do with Photoshop as I have been working with it for 2 years, [ http://mvdzn.carbonmade.com , if you don't believe me, that link is a portfolio of my work]
The piece of work attached to this is the work from the induction course which was to produce a layout for a double page spread for an article. Which i have completed. Here is a layout and a finished article.

.

.
Don't expect too much writing, I went a bit overboard with this.
-
I hope you enjoy viewing my work!
-
Thanks. c;

No comments:

Post a Comment